RWA is seeking experienced web developers to help build client-facing dashboards for our consultancy and audit processes. The right candidates will have experience of both front-end and back-end development with the ability to build new solutions from the ground up. If you’re interested in creating a client-friendly experience by writing code and getting excited about the opportunities that data analysis can bring, then this is the job for you. Working in Blaenavon, South Wales, you will benefit from the support of a close-knit team of individuals in our newly refurbished offices, away from the hustle and commute of a city centre business.
For the right ambitious person, there are opportunities to help grow RWA with its digital transformation long into the future.
- Use markup languages to create a user and mobile friendly web-based applications for our clients
- Work with the RWA team on product development and design
- Optimise applications for maximum speed
- Work with the digital team at RWA to ensure our high-level security principles are maintained at all times
- Ensure high-quality graphics standards and brand consistency
- Develop a front and back-end solution to digitising one of our core spreadsheet-driven products
You will have:
- Proven professional experience in building commercial web applications
- A real interest in analytics and data
- An understanding of issues affecting websites around scalability, availability, security and usability
- The ability to work on both front and back-end solutions
- Experience in mobile-friendly web development
- A desire to be part of a new team that will look to identify digital solutions to help our clients and business partners
As these will be new digital solutions then we will consider all major coding languages to start this project. Our marketing websites are built using Umbraco and it would be desirable (but not essential) to recruit an individual who can maintain these for us.
RWA is one of the leading consultancy firms in the UK for the general insurance broker market. Established for over 25 years, the company provides solutions in the areas of consultancy, eLearning, compliance, human resources and training.
Salary Range: £25-30k plus RWA Rewards scheme
Location: Blaenavon, South Wales
To apply, please email a copy of your most recent CV as well as a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunities throughout employment, including in the recruitment, training and promotion of employees, and to eliminating discrimination in the workplace whether on the grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, religion or similar philosophical belief, nationality or disability. All job applicants and workers are treated equally and the Company is willing to make reasonable adjustments where appropriate for disabled applicants and employees.