This year’s BIBA conference has the theme of ‘connections’, which fits perfectly with RWA’s drive to highlight the connection between the concerns many brokers have and the solutions available to you to alleviate those concerns.
Amongst RWA’s primary solutions is the newly enhanced Aviva Development Zone, which we will proudly demonstrate at this year’s BIBA conference.
Those visiting stand C64 will be able to explore the very latest in insurance industry e-learning, and discuss the potential of the platform with our dedicated support team.
We firmly believe that the Aviva Development Zone is the best e-learning solution for modern insurance brokers seeking to maintain a robust, knowledgeable, and technically sound operation.
Key broker concerns
RWA’s desire is for you to be able to walk away from BIBA with a plan to ensure that your firm’s staff will be ready for anything. To put this into context, take a look at the following typical broker concerns:
- How does my firm professionally maintain staff competency?
- How do we keep up with competitors and understand peer-based best practice?
- How do I connect my firm’s real learning needs with an immediate plan?
- How do I mitigate staff attrition by retaining my greatest team assets?
- How do I apply the latest industry changes (legal, regulatory, HR et al)? I.e. IDD.
- How do I stop wasting resource, time and money on ineffective training?
- How do we stop the multiple spreadsheets, file folders, folder trees and emailed documents that no one can ever find?
Each of these concerns can be addressed by a solution within the Aviva Development Zone. The cloud based platform offers 24/7 access to course content, CPD programmes, and reports, allowing firms to implement what we consider to be a class leading approach to staff development.
If you have any concerns regarding the suitability of your current training programmes, e-learning platforms, or staff competency, you are encouraged to visit stand C64, where you will be able to explore the tools available to you, which can turn perfunctory and dated training practices into a progressive part of your firm’s culture.
Our Head of Solutions - John Miller will also be on hand, providing a selection of powerful business consultancy propositions, and members of the RWA Compliance team will be present, should you wish to discuss our comprehensive compliance consultancy offering.
To book an appointment please call me on 07539765978 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head of RWA e-Learning