TOFU MOFU BOFU – Whilst it sounds like the name of a posh new ‘fusion’ restaurant, it’s actually a well-used acronym within marketing, which deserves wider acknowledgement and understanding.
IG Doors adds value with Welsh made workplace e-Learning solution
IG Doors, the South Wales based manufacturer of high-quality composite doors, has become the latest business to sign up the My Development Zone e-Learning platform, which is designed and built by RWA.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - A brief guide
The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force on 25 May 2018, replacing the Data Protection Act (DPA) 1998.
As GDPR will have a significant impact, RWA has prepared a briefing document, which summarises what we know so far and outlines its applicability to the insurance sector.
Increasing productivity: Be smarter than your smart phone
Tom Wood, provides some handy tips on how to maximise productivity and maintain a healthy work / life balance.
Someone else is taking a REAL interest in Cyber Risks
Exit Planning: When should you start planning your exit?
Don’t wait until the day comes when you have had enough and you finally decide to hang up your boots. Start thinking about your exit now, and take action to maximise potential and minimise risk.
Claims: Are You Really Supporting Your Clients?
Andrew Linnell outlines the key role that Insurance Brokers play in supporting their clients in the event of a major claim.
More courses added to My Development zone
- Aggression - Recognising the signs of aggression
- Aggression - Dealing with aggressive customers
- Basic Business Finance - Revenue, Costs, Profit and Loss
- Basic Business Finance - Trading Accounts and Balance Sheets
- Choosing a Business Location
- Conflict Resolution - An Introduction
- Conflict Resolution - The IBR approach
- Dealing with Difficult Telephone Calls
- Dealing with the Media
- Dealing with Verbal Abuse on the Telephone
- Efficiency and Productivity
- Globalisation - An Introduction
- Grice's Co-operative Principle of Conversation
- Inclusive Language - Disability
- Interview Basics - Building Rapport
- Managing Negative Emotions in the Workplace
- Planning a Presentation
- Stock Control
Mental Health at Work
We all have ‘mental health’ – sometimes we’re on top of the world, sometimes life is a drudge.
Most of the time, we carry on regardless and things tend to smooth themselves out. We talk to friends, family, and sometimes colleagues, and set the world to rights again. But what happens when things spiral out of our control and it all becomes too much?