- Aggression - Recognising the signs of aggression
- Aggression - Dealing with aggressive customers
- Basic Business Finance - Revenue, Costs, Profit and Loss
- Basic Business Finance - Trading Accounts and Balance Sheets
- Choosing a Business Location
- Conflict Resolution - An Introduction
- Conflict Resolution - The IBR approach
- Dealing with Difficult Telephone Calls
- Dealing with the Media
- Dealing with Verbal Abuse on the Telephone
- Efficiency and Productivity
- Globalisation - An Introduction
- Grice's Co-operative Principle of Conversation
- Inclusive Language - Disability
- Interview Basics - Building Rapport
- Managing Negative Emotions in the Workplace
- Planning a Presentation
- Stock Control
More courses added to My Development zone
Mental Health at Work
We all have ‘mental health’ – sometimes we’re on top of the world, sometimes life is a drudge.
Most of the time, we carry on regardless and things tend to smooth themselves out. We talk to friends, family, and sometimes colleagues, and set the world to rights again. But what happens when things spiral out of our control and it all becomes too much?
Insurance Broker App Gets An Update: Our Meeting Recorder
We are pleased to announce that RWA's Our Meeting Recorder iPhone app has had an upgrade and a bit of a facelift. The latest development now allows insurance brokers to take a photograph of their client visit and attach it to the email as further evidence for future use.
Making 'Connections' at BIBA 2017
RWA would like to thank all those who took the time to visit our stand at this year's BIBA exhibition...
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) - What you need to know...
Jayne Skyrme to Chair Torfaen Effect – Enterprise Facilitation
We are pleased to announce that Jayne Skyrme (Business Development Manager at RWA) has been voted in as Chair for Torfaen Effect Enterprise Facilitation.
The Torfaen Effect Resource Team is made of local business people who work together to provide free, independent and confidential business help and support to those looking to grow or start up their own businesses in the borough.
People buy from people, right?
Giving employees the freedom to forge their own professional relationships, not only empowers them but, when done correctly, reflects positively upon the business as a whole.
How to get the most out of BIBA 2017 – RWA’s ten top tips
RWA's ten top tips to ensure that you get the most out of BIBA 2017...
Exit Planning – The Management Buy-Out