- Aggression - Recognising the signs of aggression
- Aggression - Dealing with aggressive customers
- Basic Business Finance - Revenue, Costs, Profit and Loss
- Basic Business Finance - Trading Accounts and Balance Sheets
- Choosing a Business Location
- Conflict Resolution - An Introduction
- Conflict Resolution - The IBR approach
- Dealing with Difficult Telephone Calls
- Dealing with the Media
- Dealing with Verbal Abuse on the Telephone
- Efficiency and Productivity
- Globalisation - An Introduction
- Grice's Co-operative Principle of Conversation
- Inclusive Language - Disability
- Interview Basics - Building Rapport
- Managing Negative Emotions in the Workplace
- Planning a Presentation
- Stock Control
More courses added to My Development zone
Mental Health at Work
We all have ‘mental health’ – sometimes we’re on top of the world, sometimes life is a drudge.
Most of the time, we carry on regardless and things tend to smooth themselves out. We talk to friends, family, and sometimes colleagues, and set the world to rights again. But what happens when things spiral out of our control and it all becomes too much?
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) - What you need to know...
Jayne Skyrme to Chair Torfaen Effect – Enterprise Facilitation
We are pleased to announce that Jayne Skyrme (Business Development Manager at RWA) has been voted in as Chair for Torfaen Effect Enterprise Facilitation.
The Torfaen Effect Resource Team is made of local business people who work together to provide free, independent and confidential business help and support to those looking to grow or start up their own businesses in the borough.
People buy from people, right?
Giving employees the freedom to forge their own professional relationships, not only empowers them but, when done correctly, reflects positively upon the business as a whole.
Exit Planning – The Management Buy-Out
Staff Supervision - Are You Doing It Right?
A 'how to' guide to explain why staff supervision is so important, and what represents 'best practice' in terms of monitoring staff, gathering evidence, and keeping records.
Are these the seven most expensive words in business?
Solutions for a Changing World