RWA's CEO, Tom Wood, provides some handy tips on how to maximise productivity and maintain a healthy work / life balance.
Someone else is taking a REAL interest in Cyber Risks
Exit Planning: When should you start planning your exit?
Don’t wait until the day comes when you have had enough and you finally decide to hang up your boots. Start thinking about your exit now, and take action to maximise potential and minimise risk.
Claims: Are You Really Supporting Your Clients?
Andrew Linnell outlines the key role that Insurance Brokers play in supporting their clients in the event of a major claim.
More courses added to My Development zone
- Aggression - Recognising the signs of aggression
- Aggression - Dealing with aggressive customers
- Basic Business Finance - Revenue, Costs, Profit and Loss
- Basic Business Finance - Trading Accounts and Balance Sheets
- Choosing a Business Location
- Conflict Resolution - An Introduction
- Conflict Resolution - The IBR approach
- Dealing with Difficult Telephone Calls
- Dealing with the Media
- Dealing with Verbal Abuse on the Telephone
- Efficiency and Productivity
- Globalisation - An Introduction
- Grice's Co-operative Principle of Conversation
- Inclusive Language - Disability
- Interview Basics - Building Rapport
- Managing Negative Emotions in the Workplace
- Planning a Presentation
- Stock Control
Mental Health at Work
We all have ‘mental health’ – sometimes we’re on top of the world, sometimes life is a drudge.
Most of the time, we carry on regardless and things tend to smooth themselves out. We talk to friends, family, and sometimes colleagues, and set the world to rights again. But what happens when things spiral out of our control and it all becomes too much?
Insurance Broker App Gets An Update: Our Meeting Recorder
We are pleased to announce that RWA's Our Meeting Recorder iPhone app has had an upgrade and a bit of a facelift. The latest development now allows insurance brokers to take a photograph of their client visit and attach it to the email as further evidence for future use.
Making 'Connections' at BIBA 2017
RWA would like to thank all those who took the time to visit our stand at this year's BIBA exhibition...
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) - What you need to know...