From January 2020, the Monthly Assessments on the Aviva Development Zone will experience minor changes.
Aviva Development Zone
Changes to Monthly Assessments
From January 2019, Aviva Development Zone users will notice some improvements to the monthly assessments.
15 New Courses Added to Development Zone
There are 15 more courses added to our ever-growing course catalogue this month.
This week's new courses on My Development Zone
The Course Catalogue just keeps on growing on My Development Zone. 6 new online courses are now available:
- Anxiety in the Workplace Pathway
- What is Anxiety?
- Managing Anxiety
- Division of labour
- Keeping your personal life separate from work
- Workplace Professionalism
How can your firm benefit from bite-size face-to-face training?
Training should not be a ‘one size fits all’ process. Each firm will have areas of competence and areas for development, and each member of staff will respond to different learning styles.
Developing a robust training plan, which considers the needs of both the firm and the individual, is a key step in meeting T&C needs.
4th Anti Money Laundering Directive - Are you subject to the new regulations?
Terence Clark outlines the scope of the new EU Directive.
Kelliher Insurance Group opts for Aviva Development Zone
Kelliher Insurance Group has appointed RWA to deliver the Aviva Development Zone e-Learning platform as part of its ongoing staff training and competence programme.
19 New Courses Added to Development Zone
19 new courses have been added to the Development Zone:
- Accuracy - The Importance Of...
- Dealing with Rejection in the Workplace
- Employment Rights - A Basic Introduction
- Inclusive Language - Introduction
- Language and Power Relationships
- Motivation in the Workplace
- Negotiation - Introduction
- Occupational Language
- PEST Analysis
- Production Methods - An Introduction
- Retaining Good Employees
- Sexism in Language
- Staff Organisational Structures
- Staff Recruitment - A Basic Introduction
- STAR Interview Technique
- Strategic Planning - Introduction
- Workplace Communication - Introduction
- Writing an Advertisement
- Writing Instructional Text
Make the ‘Connection’ at BIBA 2017
RWA's Head of e-Learning, Stu Rolls, highlights the connection between the professional concerns many brokers have and the solutions available to alleviate those concerns.